Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CRT widescreen 28"/32" TV

Options
  • 23-07-2006 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭

Hi

(Also posted in Items wanted but thought i would chance my arm here too seeing as i could collect locally)

Looking for a CRT widescreen 28"/32" TV at a reasonable price. Must be in decent condition. Would collect in Galway area or send courier to collect if elsewhere

Tks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

have you tried oconnors service dpt. on sean mulvoy rd. They often have some good quality tvs. hint: panasonic, philps , sony. dont buy anything else

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭JCB1

O'Connors have a new 32" CRT Philips on sale for €500, at least they did a month ago..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

You should be able to pick one up fairly handy second hand with the amount of LCD and Plasma sets being bought.O'Conors as previously mentioned or check the Advertiser,Buy and Sell etc.

Advertisement