Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned From After Hours

Options
  • 23-07-2006 3:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

I was just wondering on what grounds have i and Roy16 been banned from after hours?

Explain please?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

For being the same person

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Have you sent contacted the moderators via PM?

edit-nevermind. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 BLUE-EYE-BOY

How do you know im using a second username? Like i said i live in flat with 3other people and my friend was defeding me?

No crime against that is there

So were not the same user, thats just sad. I am suprised you did not catch on earlier loging in out seconds from each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

How do you know im using a second username? Like i said i live in flat with 3other people and my friend was defeding me?

So were not the same user, thats just sad. I am suprised you did not catch on earlier loging in out seconds from each other.

OH!! I SEEE!!!! So the fact that you'd log in, then log out, then your friend Roy would hop on the same PC and log in, and defend you, then log out, then he'd get out of the way and you'd log in again and post again - this is obvious proof that you're two different people eh? Sharing the same PC? And logging in and out and sharing like yer mammies taught you?

That's very sweet.

Other moderators may believe it's a great big fat dirty stinking lie, however.

Yeah I'm surprised I didn't catch it earlier, looking at the login times, doing my detective work, spending hours trying to solve the case, the mayor is on DeVs' ass man, I better get results!

• Advertisement

Its so bloody typical that i post up on after hours and get banned for what? someone else logging on and commenting on my orignal post?

You must be on some ego trip there all you mods banning everyone.

here is one for you ban both BEB and Roy16 for good so, cause i coud'nt give a flying **** to be honest..........

put that in your pipe and smoke it.:p

I wasn't going to unban you, good luck in the CCNA. Those blacks better not keep you down. And I just banned you two, not everyone. You are a very confused racist person.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Its so bloody typical that i post up on after hours and get banned for what? someone else logging on and commenting on my orignal post?

You must be on some ego trip there all you mods banning everyone.

here is one for you ban both BEB and Roy16 for good so, cause i coud'nt give a flying **** to be honest..........

put that in your pipe and smoke it.:p

Your an idiot, and nobody on this message board gives a shite what you have to say. :rolleyes: Anyway I dont smoke, NOOBS.

They say racists have DNA closer to monkeys than humans.

lol

• Advertisement

GIBLET ever think of doing stand up comedy? :rolleyes:

No, because I'm not funny.

Your an idiot, and nobody on this message board gives a shite what you have to say. :rolleyes: Anyway I dont smoke, NOOBS.

If nobody gives a sh*t what i have to say, then explain wy in just over 24hrs i have around 198 replys to my post you F**king muppett.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I don't suppose you live in the same house as "NewDeparture06" and "ArcadeGame2005". The reason I ask is, thats the exact same excuse they have used before.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

ae11.jpg

tbh

If nobody gives a sh*t what i have to say, then explain wy in just over 24hrs i have around 198 replys to my post you F**king muppett.

Internet superstar itt

RuggieBear wrote:
    ae11.jpg

tbh

HAHA, very good RuggieBear almost spot on, expect we have 2 chairs in the front room.

I'm going to apologise to all the mods and including GILBET for being and asshole and i know i was out of line and got what i deserved. I am being totally honest when i say that Roy16 is a seperate user and yeh it was really childish what we had done. I only registered over a month ago because i was asking about CCNA ( as gilbet so kindly pointed out )

I'm going to rehab and will be back in a month or:)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Now where did I leave my tiny, tiny violin..

Some people (including me sometimes) enjoy watching idiots, and trolls crash and burn. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

For someone who "coud'nt give a flying **** to be honest", you're posting an awful lot.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Lies make baby Jesus cry, OP. For shame.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

The fact that you talk about both BEB and Roy16 in the third person suggests to me that you are using both accounts, and that pershaps even more accounts aswell as that.

The notion that you can pull this kind of rubbish and expect us to take your word for it that you're just living in the same flat is an insult to the intelligence of the moderators, especially Giblet. Please don't insult Giblet's intelligence any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

I got as far as here and banned both of them for 5 days..... Have I missed anything I need to care about?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

The other two "roommates" perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Surely if they are in the same house, they'll all have the same ip, but not the same computer?

John

I think the point is that they're both idiots.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Giblet wrote:
    They say racists have DNA closer to monkeys than humans.

You know its only a matter of time before fudgemonkey comes in here in a rage for the monkey slander going on.

Skitzo-knob-ends ftw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

postcount++

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

I'm going to rehab and will be back in a month or:)

dont bother coming back.

by the way, there will be black poeple in rehab, make sure you go private so you can have a whites only clinic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

by the way, is it ironic if racists have anal sex?

Advertisement