Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned From After Hours

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Only if their penises are black

• Registered Users Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

twimc, lock this thread. people are prolonging it with smart, stupid, unnecessary and somewhat inappropriate comments.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

Giblet wrote:
    No, because I'm not funny.
    That actually made me laugh!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Giblet wrote:
    Only if their penises are black

surely brown....

Thats right America.... Come get me...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Giblet wrote:
    I think the point is that they're both idiots.

Ah Right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Trilla wrote:
    twimc, lock this thread. people are prolonging it with smart, stupid, unnecessary and somewhat inappropriate comments.

boo-urns.

now one asked for sense here.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

sometimes this place is funnier than the humour forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

6th wrote:
    You know its only a matter of time before fudgemonkey comes in here in a rage for the monkey slander going on.
    Too damn right... lets not go saying things about monkeys that we might regret later on.

Anyway racists are more genetically similiar to some sort of gastropod mollusc.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Trilla wrote:
    emot-siren.gif Danger! Backseat moderator detected! emot-siren.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

I just want to know what twimc is. What's twimc? Am I missing a new lol? Or a user who's changed their name? What's twimc? Can you drink it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Heinrich

I just want to know what twimc is. What's twimc? Am I missing a new lol? Or a user who's changed their name? What's twimc? Can you drink it?

Do not attempt to drink twimc®!!! This is a new double strength paint stripper. Wear safety goggles and a gas mask when using it in confined spaces.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

He he, nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

To Whom It May Concern (?)

That was just a stab in the dark - which is what some of the whingers in here deserve. OP - Take your punishment like a man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭FillSpectre

I think I have been banned from AH too but I got no notice or PM but can't access it now. How do I find out who the mod is and the reason for a banning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I think I have been banned from AH too but I got no notice or PM but can't access it now. How do I find out who the mod is and the reason for a banning

Probably because it looks like you were using duplicate accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Yeah FillSpectre, you have been banned from AH. PM Giblet or Whitewashman.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Does anybody else see the irony of hijacking a thread about a user who was banned for having duplicate accounts?

:D

Gordon wrote:
    Yeah FillSpectre, you have been banned from AH. PM Giblet or Whitewashman.
    Thanks
    I am aware people think I am dual account holder but I am not. I actually asked how to prove it of the mods and then I appear to be banned.

People were going on about the last post from Morningstar (for a while) and some guy called Laslo too. Neither of them are me so how do a prove it?

I click your name, I check other people using the same PC as you, morningstar appears along with you and it is consistent over a vast timeframe. I don't check timestamps of peoples account usage.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

You're so pwnt, you probably think this thread is about you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Thanks
    I am aware people think I am dual account holder but I am not. I actually asked how to prove it of the mods and then I appear to be banned.

People were going on about the last post from Morningstar (for a while) and some guy called Laslo too. Neither of them are me so how do a prove it?

giblet looked in your bedroom window and saw you logging in as morningstar!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Heinrich

delly wrote:
    Does anybody else see the irony of hijacking a thread about a user who was banned for having duplicate accounts?

:D

The only irony I see here is bringing up the subject of irony in the first place!

What is amusing though is those who get banned for whatever reason, sometimes unjustified who come crawling here in an attempt to have their right to post restored.

What ever became of dignity?

postoo0.png

I enter any morningstar postid into that box and look what happens oh loal. What did he think? That us mods just guess!?

Giblet wrote:
    I click your name, I check other people using the same PC as you, morningstar appears along with you and it is consistent over a vast timeframe. I don't check timestamps of peoples account usage.

Please ban me completely then as that is not true I work in a very large office any chance we use floating IP addresses?

Oh i'm not that dumb. How many people post exactly the same as you and morningstar? I've saw several instances of you both suggesting people were "weak" in the same ****ty arguments both of you conjur up.
    Please ban me completely then

I'll get an SMOD right on that. *whistles*

Giblet wrote:
    Oh i'm not that dumb. How many people post exactly the same as you and morningstar? I've saw several instances of you both suggesting people were "weak" in the same ****ty arguments both of you conjur up.

I'll get an SMOD right on that. *whistles*
    Oh yeah you are becasue I am not him
    I AM also Laslo according to some so look it up

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

[to a mirror] Would you **** me? I'd **** me. I'd **** me hard.

On that note you do indeed share the same IP as young mr morning star

END OF SMOD TRANSMISSION.

No you are not laslo, but you are morningstar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

Asok wrote:

Exquisite. Most amusing film reference I've seen in a long time. :D

• Advertisement

Asok wrote:

On that note you do indeed share the same IP as young mr morning star

END OF SMOD TRANSMISSION.
    Well now I must find out who it is any chance you can Tell me is Laslo me too? I might as well get all my alias togehter before I start seeing if I can figure out people.

I never posted in a single thread with Morningstar either way so I never used dual accounts. Also check out if there are any other names against that IP address. If there is more than 2 it would support me. You are so sure you are right you aren't looking!

Advertisement