Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned From After Hours

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭HelterSkelter

Cheer-eo cheer-eo cheer-eo!! :-D

Well now I must find out who it is any chance you can Tell me is Laslo me too? I might as well get all my alias togehter before I start seeing if I can figure out people.

I never posted in a single thread with Morningstar either way so I never used dual accounts. Also check out if there are any other names against that IP address. If there is more than 2 it would support me. You are so sure you are right you aren't looking!

True to form, he still won't admit he is wrong. Lie down MorningStar, you have been caught by the bollix, accept it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭FillSpectre

True to form, he still won't admit he is wrong. Lie down MorningStar, you have been caught by the bollix, accept it.
    According to you. They are wrong but gladdly I won't be here to listen to you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Maybe Morningstar would have something to say about this? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

but gladdly I won't be here to listen to you

And more importantly vice-versa.
    Please ban me completely then as that is not true I work in a very large office any chance we use floating IP addresses?

You do a hell of a lot of slacking off if thats to be believed (which it isnt, unless you work in a 'League Of Bastards' subsidiary )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Will someone check if laslo is using a known proxy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Come on guys, surely there is a perfectly reasonable explanation for why the two would have the same IP, and why the last Morningstar account post would have occured on the same day as the first FillSpectre post??? ( i believe this was the info found out by a fellow poster?? ) and why there posting styles, attitudes, gramatical errors and insult styles would be similar.

I for one am not convinced!!!! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭FillSpectre

Dragan wrote:
    Come on guys, surely there is a perfectly reasonable explanation for why the two would have the same IP, and why the last Morningstar account post would have occured on the same day as the first FillSpectre post??? ( i believe this was the info found out by a fellow poster?? ) and why there posting styles, attitudes, gramatical errors and insult styles would be similar.

I for one am not convinced!!!! :rolleyes:

I just found out who Morningstar is. He insists he has posted since I joined so that fact is not true. He lost the password when he changed PC yet uses his home PC to post still so he has posted since I joined.

There is a reason for us both having the same style and spelling and views. You will find people with similar disabilities have similar problems and attitudes about whingers.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

I just found out who Morningstar is. He insists he has posted since I joined so that fact is not true. He lost the password when he changed PC yet uses his home PC to post still so he has posted since I joined.

There is a reason for us both having the same style and spelling and views. You will find people with similar disabilities have similar problems and attitudes about whingers.
    WHAT A COINCIDENCE!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

So he's lost his password but can still post from home, which means he could change his password if needed, but he doesn't.

And you just happend to find out who he is by magic or was it your Jedi mind powers, or maybe you let a big shout out in the office to see who responded?

And in relation to the disabilities reference, I mean wtf has that to do with anything? Any chance you could provide a DNA test?

Your lagged man, give it up. That long commute still isn't bothering me btw.

• Advertisement

Quickly someone dissect his story in an irritating and long drawn out fashion, until we all get bored and wander off back to AH to make fun of coolsmileygirl.

A month or so ago I pointed out that MorningStar last logged on the same date the date FillSpectre joined (in April). MorningStar has since logged on (to cover his tracks I presume).
    Erm with the greatest respect, but what a load of tosh.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Whoo finally get to use my first Gathering card...
    tirelessrebutter.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

I would say your attitude has nothing to do with any disability that you may have, and everything to do with your being a plank.

Unless that disability was multiple personality disorder which would explain your complete refusal to admit to being "Morningstar".

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

TomCo wrote:
    Quickly someone dissect his story in an irritating and long drawn out fashion
    LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Funnily enough laslo doesn't appear to post from FillSpectre's office at all.

Personally, I support FillSpectre insofar as there's insufficient evidence based on IP. But we rarely resort to purely looking at the IPs in judging if someone is using a duplicate account.

Asok wrote:
    [to a mirror] Would you **** me? I'd **** me. I'd **** me hard.

On that note you do indeed share the same IP as young mr morning star

END OF SMOD TRANSMISSION.

This is in Clerks 2 aswell :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Can someone please tell me why this complaint has been entertained so long ?? Surely if the OP has been banned and there is no chance of him being unbanned then thats it.

Why prolong the whole thing and make it into a f*cking drama. The mods involved are just acting childish at this stage.

It has been entertaining.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Giblet wrote:
    Indeed, quick edits and all ;).

• Advertisement

Giblet wrote:

I lol'd.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

i thought your explanation for having the same ip was that you use dynamic IPs in your office. if he's posting from home, how do you explain the same IP?

http://fillspectre.justgotowned.com/
    delly wrote:
    So he's lost his password but can still post from home, which means he could change his password if needed, but he doesn't.
    this in no way changes the fact that fillspectre is morningstar but to be fair you have to enter your current password to change it so he wouldn't be able to

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

KTRIC wrote:
    Can someone please tell me why this complaint has been entertained so long ?? Surely if the OP has been banned and there is no chance of him being unbanned then thats it.

Why prolong the whole thing and make it into a f*cking drama. The mods involved are just acting childish at this stage.

You've made 2.5 thousand posts since January, its time to meet a little old friend called outside the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

I never realised Fillspectre had a disability because on one thread where he was highly insulting towards me, I told him my circumstances having a mother with MS, to which he replied why did he give an f about that?
    I don't think someone with a "disability" would behave like this?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Strokesfan wrote:
    I don't think someone with a "disability" would behave like this?
    Keeping in mind that I've not read the thread to which you're referring and hence I'm speaking generally, someone having or purporting to have a disability doesn't affect the possibility that they may also be an asshole.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

And it gets even more complicated once you realise that being an asshole is a disability in itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

sceptre wrote:
    ......someone having or purporting to have a disability doesn't affect the possibility that they may also be an asshole.

sceptre - tellin it like it is!

Advertisement