Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Buying a Ring?

• 23-07-2006 4:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

hey just wondering is there anywhere in ireland you can buy boxing rings? size not a huge issue 14 or 16 square feet....or is anyone looking to sell one (thats in good condition) any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Punishment IRL

I've a floor ring, corner posts plus fittings and attachments, 10ft, no ropes though, you can take it for a tonne.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,094 ✭✭✭cletus

punishment, where did you get it, what price did you pay new, pm me if you like

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 573 ✭✭✭chprt

you can try walter scott he gets very good rings 0872405595 if you dont take dylans.

Dylan I might be onto you soon if you dont seel that ring I will take it. Gonna need 2 rings for my place

thanks paddy

www.onlinemathsgrinds.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 97 ✭✭lynnemc

Have you tried this guy
    http://www.ukboxingrings.co.uk
    They are very good. Will make the ring to suit and come over to assemble it. They also have second hand rings too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭phoenix-MT

hi guys i have a 16ft (1ft ... ish height) ring complete for sale, however lost 2 of the 4 ropes so prob better getting new set...cheap anyway. 1 white corner post extended to hold bag. includes frame, wood, matting, canvas, corner pads, rope spacers, full set turnbuckes, d rings and of course 2 ropes :)

had a buyer at 1200 last week but he must have got lost on the way! any interest?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 573 ✭✭✭chprt

Id be into it alrighty but its about a month off before I would be looking it..

If you dont sell it drop me an email and I come get it.

2 lads from mullingar selling their rings at the same time.... what ever next :)

paddy

www.onlinemathsgrinds.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭corkthai

we got a ring from ukboxingrings...very good service. We use that ring for shows etc..easy to put up and down.

Then in our other gym we made one ourselves...cost up about 500 euro all up. Size is about ~17ft

paddy next time your in cork drop in to our douglas gym and have a look.

Advertisement