Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for old riding friends....

Options
  • 23-07-2006 4:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Im looking for anyone who used to ride at Limerick Equestrian Centre in the last few years when i worked there before it closed down.I lost alot of their numbers when i moved to the states and would like to get in touch with any of them.Or if anyone on the boards know of anyone who was a regular rider there,Im not sure if im allowed to post names on here so for now i wont.Any info would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

I would advise against posting anyone else's name.

If you want to post your own information, then it is at your own risk. If anyone who thinks they know you wants to contact you they can send you a PM message.

If you post your email address or telephone number here it will be deleted.

[edit]

What I think would be allowed is your own full name and the time period you were at the school. maybe the part of limerick you were from, but not your full address.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Coonagh Cowboy

Thanks for the info,Im originally from Texas but lived in limerick for a number of years and worked at limerick equestrian centre for about 2 years to right before it closed down,which was a shame because i got to know alot of good people and horses there.I was living in corbally at the time and have to say i miss living in limerick,funny though then i was so eager to go back to the states and now eager to go back to ireland.The lifestyles and activites and even the humour suited me to a tee and now that im back in the states i feel out of place heh

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

You could try contacting the local radio stations for halp

live 95fm +35361461995
    Radio Limerick One +35361314959

Advertisement