Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ultima online

Options
  • 23-07-2006 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Just wondering if anyone on the boards plays ultima online and if so what shards?I know its an old game and graphics cant compare to the newer online games,but it was the first one i ever played and guess im too sentimental to give it up heh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭pH

I had 2 accounts on Catskills up to about when Samurai came in. Had been playing it for a while and quite enjoyed it.

At the end though PvP was cheesing me off, it just came down to connection speed, and because I was on a US server even broadband wasn't helping much.

I tried a bit on Europa, but coming from a shard where I had good GM chars, houses and a guild, starting fresh seemed too hard.

Whats it like these days?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Coonagh Cowboy

They've added alot of content since the samurai version,now you can play as elves with special abilites,and can go char transfers between shards,and they totally revamped the pvp part so its alot more balanced and added damage caps now,and there is loads of high powerful artifacts you can craft and find,ya should check out all the updates on the uo site and i think they have a site for mondain's revenge which is the newest version now,but their already planning on more to come out soon,they brought back the old town invasions too and alot of storyline content,although i still miss the old pre-ren uo,looks like they are finally righting alot of wrong they've done over the years,i play on atlantic and the lag isnt bad at all and im on dialup.lol

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

I've been tempted to play on some of the shards out there.. concidering the quality of other mmorpg's available now I'm not sure if Id actually subscribe to uo again.

Advertisement