Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro evolution 5 on ps2 network error

Options
  • 23-07-2006 4:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I am trying to connect to play pes5. I am using ICS through my PC and a standard voyager 105 USB modem. I cannot get past the 'testing network environment' part, which is surprising, as I did get past it earlier, but had a problem registering. This is annoying. I have checked everything. I have a static IP address with my ISP.

Please can somebody give me some advice??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Have you got the port 5739 open?

Can you access the net normaly ie other games with the Ps2?

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 theoldgoat

I've even tried with my Firewall switched completely off and it still does not work. Other games work fine. I read on the pesfan.com site yesterday that pes5 could not be played with internet connection sharing and that there was currently no work around for it. I have a wireless laptop, so I've just decided to buy a new wireless router, as it will save me a lot of hassle and also improve my connection. The router should arrive tomorrow, so no worries. Thanks for the reply anyway.

Advertisement