Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limericks Live 95FM

Options
  • 23-07-2006 4:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭

Ok has anyone else noticed that for the cash on the streets the radio station keeps replaying the same clips, from early on this summer and last year

Has anyone else noticed this, and they are trying to make us think they are giving thousands away......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

I haven't noticed this, but then I don't listen to Live95fm very often.

Never been stopped on the street either.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

ive never seen them on the street either

i don't really listen to live 95 fm to be honest its mostly tofay fm (the blast with ray foley if any of ya know it)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

greg678 wrote:
    Ok has anyone else noticed that for the cash on the streets the radio station keeps replaying the same clips, from early on this summer and last year

Has anyone else noticed this, and they are trying to make us think they are giving thousands away......

I didn't notice it because I don't listen to that rubbish station to be honest either.

It really is very poor so it doesn't surprise me one bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭greg678

bazz26 wrote:
    I didn't notice it because I don't listen to that rubbish station to be honest either.

It really is very poor so it doesn't surprise me one bit.
    And every day they repeat the same songs....at the same times

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

today fm ftw

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

haha.. i used to listen until i came across the blast on today fm, they've being doing that for the past few years!! I think they add maybe one or two new clips! Thats about it really.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

ian dempsey breakfeast show in the morning. and then tom dunnes pet sounds at night. good listening

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

It's a ratings scam. They do it so people tell JNLR that "I listen to Limerick's Live95 FM" if they're asked when the monthly ratings are being taken

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Where I work its piped in ad nauseum so I think they should re-do the slogan to "I am subjected to listen to Limericks Live 95 FM". Aslan and Padd Casey must be getting unreal royalties the amount of times they are played every day.

Advertisement