Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting my chest waxed for charity

Options
  • 23-07-2006 8:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭

Anyone know a pub that will allow me to have it there? And anyone know a beautician that will do it in a pub???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

saw a guy getting it done in podsies a while back. i dunno about getting a beatician though, try ringing around a few places..surely you know some females..anyone can do it really with the right equipment.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I know a friend of mine did it in Nancy Spain's a while back.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Speaking on behalf of hairy men everywhere, WHY?! Charity is all very well, but I'd suggest your legs rather than chest. Not quite as painful.

There again, I'd frankly rather have the word "Cock" shaved into my hair in large letters than be waxed...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

Well, to be perfectly honest, I intend to be pretty drunk when I get it done, and my female friends have advised me to get a professional to do it rather than just anyone so I'll go down that route

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Just use duct tape ffs.

• Advertisement

Duct tape? Not really an event then. I'm trying to get money out of people, have to pretend it's a big deal :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Auction off strips of duct tape. You could sell maybe 6-7 strips. Brian O'Driscoll gets his chest waxed, Brian Corcoran would use duct tape, if he wanted to remove his chest hair that is. Who are you going to emulate?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

Thats a good idea for teh masochists out there...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

Veet?? get the Veet ad to cover it, see, on the ad it doesn't hurt, sure you can do it yourself! and it even gets the really small hairs! ha ha ha, best of luck, let us know where you end up going, never know, we might show up to support you!

Veet?? Stellar idea? I might just use that :-) I'll let ye all know when and where this is happening!

• Advertisement
Advertisement