Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

O2 prepay upgrade.

• 23-07-2006 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering if I got an new phone as an upgrade will they take my current phone, or is it just enough that I'm in their books so to speak?

I'm wondering because I like my current phone but its getting a big banged up, if I don't like the new one I can always go back to the old one and I havent really lost any money (with the free credit).

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

You get to keep the old one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

Great stuff, any recommendations from the current line?

I have a T630, the L6i looks ok. The usb port would be very handy.

Edit: Could you get a different colour to the one stated in the spec sheet, they dont offer the option online but would they do it in store?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭neilled

If your keen to stick with sony ericsson the W810i is due for release next month....... the L6i only comes in the one colour scheme i'm afraid!

Oh forgot, they'll recycle your old unit if its completely smashed and any cash generated goes to charity.....no trade in though:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

L6 is in Silver.
    L6i is a sorta blue color.

Sony Ericsson K750i is eur199 on SE with eur90 credit (over 7 months). Not a bad upgrade from the T630, knowing O2 the w810i won't be out on SE anyhow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

What I'm really trying to do is get a new phone for basically nothing by just paying for the free credit so to speak. So I'd be a bit reluctant to spend €200 even though the K750i/w810i is all I'd want in a phone.
    neilled wrote:
    Oh forgot, they'll recycle your old unit if its completely smashed and any cash generated goes to charity.....no trade in though:(

No it still works fine, just getting a bit scratched up.
    I didn't mean a trade in, I WANT to keep my current phone too just in case I find I prefer it.

Just splash out TomCo :)

You'll be glad in a years time when it's still running strong :p

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭the-ging

ciaranfo wrote:
    Sony Ericsson K750i is eur199 on SE with eur90 credit (over 7 months).

Where is this now? I would love a K750i as the Nokia 3210 I am using at the mo is begining to give up the ghost

Or any idea of the price of the W810i when it is released.

Go into any O2 shop the-ging ... it doesn't seem to be on the website.

ciaranfo wrote:
    L6 is in Silver.
    L6i is a sorta blue color.

Sony Ericsson K750i is eur199 on SE with eur90 credit (over 7 months). Not a bad upgrade from the T630, knowing O2 the w810i won't be out on SE anyhow.

The W810i has a confirmed august release date with o2!

• Advertisement

On SE neilled?

ciaranfo wrote:
    On SE neilled?

Have been a /// and the a SE customer........work for the retail arm of a network ;-) but have a k608i with a 3 contract. Missed the SE party the other night as i was absolutely knackered after work and went home and slept instead :confused:

Advertisement