Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dave Gorman's Googlewhack Adventure on Paramount now

Options
  • 23-07-2006 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,257 ✭✭✭✭

The title says it all. Check this out, it's brilliant!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭So Glad

Oh yeah! I seen that a while ago. Funny show as well as being a great story.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭jay_haych

i watched that when it premiered 2-3 weeks ago. got a right laugh off it and found it interesting to boot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

So who's going to spoil the ending for everyone else then??

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Skitbra

The ending was so obvious. I mean the last place he visits. Of course that was going to happen. The whole thing is probably exaggerated beyond belief.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

Went to see him in sydney for the premier of this show in 04. I arrived 5 minutes late and was let in for free but he took the piss out of me for the show. It was funny alright but he was quite ignorent when i bumped into him after the show.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

name dropper!

Mike

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Sorry to drag up an old thread

This was on over the weekend.

Can any one tell me what happens in the end?

My power went

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Wasn't he the guy who went around looking for other people with the same name as himself? Would be so much easier now with Bebo and MySpace.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭sioda

Nope the whole premise was that he got a mail saying he was a google whack then he went to find more googlewhacks by coincidence found one with the same name and was then bet he couldn' get ten googlewhacks in a row in a year

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Wasn't he the guy who went around looking for other people with the same name as himself? Would be so much easier now with Bebo and MySpace.
    Yup he did that aswell. And he had a big photo mash-up of what the average Dave Gorman looks like! Twas on the Beeb a few years back.

Didnt catch all of the GW adventure as I watched The Punisher instead.... :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Slurms wrote:
    Yup he did that aswell. And he had a big photo mash-up of what the average Dave Gorman looks like! Twas on the Beeb a few years back.

Didnt catch all of the GW adventure as I watched The Punisher instead.... :eek:

I just feel alseep watching it. It was very good but it had been a long weekend and I faded!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

He is a brilliant story teller.

I loved his weekly show, Dave Gorman following the Stars or something along those lines. Bascially, he followed his horoscope each day to the tee, and got his brother to do the opposite of his horoscope(shared same month) and see who became more succesful, happier, richer etc by the end.

Advertisement