Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone going to be posting here during the Great American Bash?

• 23-07-2006 10:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,042 ✭✭✭✭

The title says it all. I'll be online anyway.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I might be for a while. Don't want to stay up til 4, but I don't know if I can sleep before seein Finlay and Regal!

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Lita Forever

Yeah I'll probably stay on until after Jillian's match. Of course knowing my luck it'll probably be the second last match of the night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

The Khali match is on, so much for nodq.com.

Best opening 3 matches to a ppv ever so far. I should probably just go to bed before Khali stinks up the show. What's Big Show doin there if Khali is fit though?

Well, there ya go! No Khali

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

i'm awake :D awesome match right now

• Advertisement

How does Matt get away with being a "cruiserweight"? He's bigger now than he was when he was doin the gimmick of being just barely under the limit. And what was with WWE.com listing Super Crazy as the challenger in two places on their site?

The end of the punjabi prison match was a bit crap. It looked like Khali was going to get involved, and then it was over straight away. Great show up til that point, though it was interesting all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Lita Forever

Fozzy wrote:
    How does Matt get away with being a "cruiserweight"? He's bigger now than he was when he was doin the gimmick of being just barely under the limit.

The match was non title. I think the commentators mentioned something about him barley being a cruiserweight back then, and how it was a non title match.

Show was okay. The first few matches were good. The Prison match and the women's match were pathetic. Fell asleep during the ME and woke up for the result. Seemed to be a decent ME from what I saw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,042 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Unfortunately, I fell asleep just after Hardy Vs Helms. Was the rest of the show any good?

Couldn't believe the crowd shouting boring during Finlay Vs Regal.

Whopper match that was.

The match was non title. I think the commentators mentioned something about him barley being a cruiserweight back then, and how it was a non title match.

Ah yeah, it was non-title actually. So why did Helms say on SD he'd be defending the title at the ppv? And why did WWE.com say Super Crazy would be challenging him? Bit stupid

The rest of the card wasn't as good as the first 3 matches, that had to be the best start to a ppv ever. Booker and Rey were good though, I enjoyed that

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dickmcsavage

I would imagine the reason they put Matt against Helms was because originally they may have had plans for a Kennedy Matt feud and so promised Matt that he would be fighting on the PPV. When Kennedy was selected to replace Henry im guessing they just had Matt fight Helms in order to satisfy Hardy. Even though he lost, it was still a good showing by him and by Helms I might add.

• Advertisement

I think Hardy was scheduled to face Kennedy, it looked like that anyway, but Helms was scheduled to face Super Crazy. He was pulled from the match because of liver problems

Advertisement