Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sezer arrested for rape

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

lol - he so CRAZY!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Didn't like the guy but I can't seeing being so stupid as to rape someone.

Might just be some lunatic,who hated him that little bit more than most,trying to ruin him.

Could be wrong though.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

Yea, I don't think that's true and I hated him... weird

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Scary in that it's the second alleged incident. He was cleared of rape charges two years ago also http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2003230001-2006240159,00.html

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

it's a hard one to call, but two allegations and his behaviour in the house point to sleazy behaviour on his part.
    then again, it could just be the usual desperate for attention women making these allegations.

whether he is guilty or not is for the cops and a judge to decide.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

He looks like a rapist tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

julep wrote:
    it's a hard one to call, but two allegations and his behaviour in the house point to sleazy behaviour on his part.
    then again, it could just be the usual desperate for attention women making these allegations.

whether he is guilty or not is for the cops and a judge to decide.
    It's not for the cops or a judge to decide either. It's up to a jury.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Maybe they can stick him in the house again and everyone can vote on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Could just be a girl trying to blackmail him or ruin his reputation, happens to footballers a lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

weemcd wrote:
    He looks like a rapist tbh.

Yeah was thinking that myself. Perchance was he sweating when the police found him?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,980 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

It's not for the cops or a judge to decide either. It's up to a jury.

Its up to the cops to decide to charge him or not and then the jury and judge will decide his fate.

I think we all know what he meant anyway, dont think there was a need to pick holes in that persons point, try using your common sense in future....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

OMG, didnt like the chap, but I wouldnt have thought hed turn out a rapist or anything

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

roland rat...

euww..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Can't say I am surprised. Always seemed like a really pushy bastard. So inlove with himself can't imagine he'd understand the word NO! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

it said the incident happened in a hotel room. thats a classic tell tale sign that its bull****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

How is that a classic tell-tale sign that it's bullshít? What so because a girl ends up in a guy's hotel she's obviously going to have sex with him? That is the bullshít. Not allowed to change your mind?

Rape is one of the most difficult crimes to prove and it's attitudes like that that make it even harder. Yeah so in the past people have cried rape when nothing happened in the hopes of getting money or whatever. However that doesn't mean all accusations of rape, particularly against "celebrities" (and I use the term very loosely in this case) shouldn't be taken very seriously.

Nobody knows what happened so instead of claiming it's bullshít why not wait and see how things transpire?

How is that a classic tell-tale sign that it's bullshít? What so because a girl ends up in a guy's hotel she's obviously going to have sex with him? That is the bullshít. Not allowed to change your mind?

I think the person was wrong to say that it is bull**** because its a clasic tell-tale sign, only two people know what really happened and its only our imagination and the media making us think all sorts of things.

I do think though that if the girl went back to the hotel room, sex was the reason, whether or not she got raped, she took a risk by doing so anyway.
    It obviously shouldnt of happened but its a hard lesson for her to learn, i think most people know they take a risk by acting this way, bottom line is
    dont go back to hotel rooms with strangers

If he is guilty i hope they make an example of him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Hydroquinone

I can't get over the notion that anyone can "look like a rapist."
    What does a rapist look like?

I do think though that if the girl went back to the hotel room, sex was the reason, whether or not she got raped, she took a risk by doing so anyway.
    It obviously shouldnt of happened but its a hard lesson for her to learn, i think most people know they take a risk by acting this way, bottom line is
    dont go back to hotel rooms with strangers

If he is guilty i hope they make an example of him

Equally she could have been going back for a party or a few drinks. The way I look at it as soon as a girl says "no" you stop. Regardless of whether you had been kissing/touching beforehand.

It's stupid to even discuss this because its all pure speculation. It's ridiculous to say yea he did it, sure he looks like a rapist..and equally ridiculous to say he didn't do it and that girl is lying to get money/ruin his reputation.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Could just be a girl trying to blackmail him or ruin his reputation, happens to footballers a lot.
    the thing about that is, the first allegation was made years ago. the girl in question went to the papers when he was still in the house.

• Advertisement

Equally she could have been going back for a party or a few drinks. The way I look at it as soon as a girl says "no" you stop. Regardless of whether you had been kissing/touching beforehand.

It's stupid to even discuss this because its all pure speculation. It's ridiculous to say yea he did it, sure he looks like a rapist..and equally ridiculous to say he didn't do it and that girl is lying to get money/ruin his reputation.

I totally agree, no matter how drunk or aroused you are, no means no, and thats that, no excuses.

I agree that we could speculate all day long and it would be pointless, i personally dont have an opinion on whether he did it or not because who am i to make that judgement.

I just think that its unfortunate that sometimes girls find themselves in those situations where they are left defenseless against potential attackers.

How is that a classic tell-tale sign that it's bullshít? What so because a girl ends up in a guy's hotel she's obviously going to have sex with him?

Was I the only one who thought while reading that.... well... yeah?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

weemcd wrote:
    Was I the only one who thought while reading that.... well... yeah?
    Well now you never know, she could have come to hotel room just for an innocent cup of that disgusting hotel-room instant coffee, or with the intention of playing a platonic game of chess ;)

Oh for god's sake.

It is possible to go back somewhere without the intention of having sex. Like I said, a girl could be asked back to a hotel by a guy for a late drink. Just because he may have the intention of getting his hole doesn't mean she does. A lot of girls will be tempted back by the old "Ah come on it's just a drink. I won't try anything I swear. Just come back for a drink."

And what if she did want to have sex but she changed her mind when it came down to it? Should he still go ahead anyway? I mean she got herself into the situation in the first place. She knew she'd have to have sex with him. :rolleyes:

This whole thread is ridiculous.

If it was back to his gaff for drinks or coffee, then that is more understandable. Hotel room means something different, its naive to think otherwise...

I can't get over the notion that anyone can "look like a rapist."
    What does a rapist look like?

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=spot_the_pedo

Similar to that, general pervert behavior. Do the test, you'll be surprised how many you get right

weemcd wrote:
    If it was back to his gaff for drinks or coffee, then that is more understandable. Hotel room means something different, its naive to think otherwise...
    Maybe so but that doesn't justify raping someone just because you think they should have known they had it coming!

Even if the girl had agreed to sleep in the same bed as him,no means no.

When it comes to ramming your cock into another person,you never take it for granted that they're going to think it's ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭dahooligan

LadyJ wrote:

When it comes to ramming your cock into another person,you never take it for granted that they're going to think it's ok.

Brilliant! I am thinking of adding that to my signature!

LadyJ wrote:
    Maybe so but that doesn't justify raping someone just because you think they should have known they had it coming!

Even if the girl had agreed to sleep in the same bed as him,no means no.

It's her word against his though tbh. Who really knows the truth? Wouldn't be the first time a man has raped a woman, or equally the first time a woman has cried rape.

I'm not defending Sezer for godsake, I think he looks like a rapist. I'm just saying that if she went up to his hotel room, I wouldn't be that sure of her story. Have to say the thought of an accusation like this that turns out to be false terrifies me and I'm sure every other male.

• Advertisement

weemcd wrote:
    It's her word against his though tbh. Who really knows the truth? Wouldn't be the first time a man has raped a woman, or equally the first time a woman has cried rape.

I'm not defending Sezer for godsake, I think he looks like a rapist. I'm just saying that if she went up to his hotel room, I wouldn't be that sure of her story. Have to say the thought of an accusation like this that turns out to be false terrifies me and I'm sure every other male.
    Oh I'm not attacking Sezer at all. I have no idea what happened. I'm just making a general point.

All I'm saying is that this attitude of "well she went to his hotel room so she should have known really" is ridiculous.

My point was merely that it doesn't matter if a person walks around naked in your hotel room,you still have to keep your hands off them if they've siad no to you.

Advertisement