Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sezer arrested for rape

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

Is it alright to have a **** while they are walking around or is that a no-no too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

weemcd wrote:
    Have to say the thought of an accusation like this that turns out to be false terrifies me and I'm sure every other male.

Have to say the attitude of she was in his hotel room so she obviously knew it was gonna happen. She brought it on herself, terrifies me and I'm sure every other female.

One of the hardest crimes to prove, one of the most emotionally damaging crimes and still often not taken seriously because people in the past have cried rape. Sickens me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

“The plan was to eat at a restaurant but — as he was late — he suggested having dinner at his hotel.”

^ from the first rape. sounds like a line to get her into his hotel room... And yes, i definately believe the first woman.
    in the house he showed no respect for women afair.
    not too sure about the second woman, but you'd think someone accused of rape would be more careful. If she keeps he identity secret, and doesnt make money from the press... you'd have to assume she was telling the truth.

Imogen aint gonna be a happy bunny when she gets out.

P.S. Rot in hell Sezer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,980 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

This whole thread is ridiculous.

If its so rediculous stop posting the same point over and over agian.

I think some people on this thread are very confused, they seem to think people are saying the girl deserved to get raped.(Even though no one knows what happened)

No one is saying that, i think everyone is against rape to be honest.

The point they are making is that when someone goes back to a hotel room there is only usually one thing in mind.

And i know this does not mean that they cant so no and change their mind, its obviously wrong to get violated like that.
    Some people are just expressing their opinion that they believe that she went back for sex thats all. Not that she deserved anything else.

the whole topic of rape should be discussed somewhere else, humanities or what not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

If its so rediculous stop posting the same point over and over agian.

It's called debate. Generally people make points in a debate. Forgive me for having a personal opinion on this one and being quite frankly sickened by some of the attitudes here. :rolleyes:
    I think some people on this thread are very confused, they seem to think people are saying the girl deserved to get raped.(Even though no one knows what happened)

No one is saying that, i think everyone is against rape to be honest.

The point they are making is that when someone goes back to a hotel room there is only usually one thing in mind.

And i know this does not mean that they cant so no and change their mind, its obviously wrong to get violated like that.

I never said that people are saying she deserved it. Some people have alluded to the fact that she's lying because she went back to a hotel room so it obviously wasn't rape.
    the whole topic of rape should be discussed somewhere else, humanities or what not

I wholeheartedly agree.

• Advertisement
Advertisement