Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any help much appreciated!!

Options
  • 24-07-2006 10:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi all,

This is my first post on here... but after reading some of the other posts yis seem to be the people in the know:)

I am going to Harolds Cross for the first time tomorrow night (25th July) and was just wondering if anyone could point me in the right way of winning some money of those filthy rich book makers!!!

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Evolution136

Tuesdays down the cross is by far and away the worst night of the week in regards of quality of racing. An awful lot of backgarders and pups running. My advise is not to go too heavy and to have some fun!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Trap 2 SLEMISH BARNEY in the 3rd, worth a fiver

Trap 3 ROYAL PEARL in the 9th, worth a fiver each way,

it is the worst night for quality, but plenty of people there, lots of work do's and the like.

Have Fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 jiminie

Thanks for the replys... I will just have to wing it I reckon:)

Agent Smith... Those tips you gave me were for mondays racing but thanks anywho!!

I will let ye know how I fair anyway.;)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

doh, read the wrong card.....

my bad....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 jiminie

Well lads... It all went horribly wrong :o

It started really well by getting the reverse forecast on the first however after that it all went down hill!!!

Great laugh though and certainly wouldnt put me off going back. Maybe not on a tuesday though:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement