Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much to charge for advertising!!

Options
  • 24-07-2006 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭

i have just done a website for a local football club. the club have been approached by some of local business and they want to advertise on the site.
    i want to know how should i charge them. Pay per click is not going to work here. how much should i charge? the site hopfully will be popular enough.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

pm me your email address please

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

dshakey wrote:

i have just done a website for a local football club. the club have been approached by some of local business and they want to advertise on the site.
    i want to know how should i charge them. Pay per click is not going to work here. how much should i charge? the site hopfully will be popular enough.

Did you make any progress on this dshakey?

Doing a site myself and was wondering the same. I know it all depends on what people will pay etc., but what sort of prices have people charged when starting out, and for what sort of advertising?

if you want i can send you the same ads document i sent to shakey?
    just pm me your email or get me on the messangers < to the side

there are a few decent advertising revenue sites that you might consider too
    Google Adsense
    Chikitia
    TradeDoubler

And also consider Amazon for affiliation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 CaptainSmith

As far as hits go, if your site has, for example 1,000,000 raw hits a month, presumably you should be charging big money? any help?

• Advertisement

As far as hits go, if your site has, for example 1,000,000 raw hits a month, presumably you should be charging big money? any help?

help with........wha? :confused:

Advertisement