Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Open Solaris - User group, Dtrace demonstration

• 24-07-2006 11:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭

Hi All

If any of you are interested in coming to Sun Microsystems (East Point Clontarf) tomorrow evening (25th July @8) you are welcome.
    It's walking distance form clontarf DART.

The 3rd meeting of the Open Solaris user group will take place.
    The main topic on the agenda is an introduction and demonstration of Dtrace.

Full details at:

http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/os_user_groups/ie-osug/iosug-3/

-Mod: you may want to move this to open source but i think it's more unix related and might get better viewing :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 304 ✭✭PhantomBeaker

Oooh, shiny.

I'll try and make my way there.

Stupid question, which sun offices? The one you see on the way in, beside Oracle and the like, or the ones right down the end of the business park?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,747 ✭✭✭niallb

Nice one.
    Sounds interesting.
    Will the dtrace piece be available online subsequently?

A bit more than 30 hours notice next time,
    and I'll try to make the 4th meeting :-)

NiallB

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

Sorry about the short notice!
    Will the dtrace piece be available online subsequently?
    I don't know that, but I'm sure they won't have any problem giving it to you if you ask them there...
    Now you even have a question for the meeting :)

It's the Sun offices at the far end of the park -

After you enter the park it's the 3rd turn on the right - I think the second one has a barrier on it anyway....
    After you turn right Sun is the last on the left. - It's the one with the Sun Microsystems sign ;)

Advertisement