Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancellation Of Boards Subcsription?

Options
  • 24-07-2006 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭

How do I go about this?

I followed a suggestion by Ruu, to stop it in Paypal but I am not given an option for some reason in paypal to do so.
    When you login to your paypal account,click the History tab and you will see a list of most recent transactions. There should be one listed as;

"Subscription Creation To Boards.ie Limited (Active)", click the Details button scroll down and then Cancel Subscription.

I would like this cancelled before the 26th of July as I dont want to be charged for a new subscription.

Willem

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

If your paypal account goes through the process of renewing with us by paying the money then your subscription will be automatically renewed. I think you need to talk to paypal support.

Advertisement