Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

o2 XDAIIi Sync with Mac

• 24-07-2006 2:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Is there any way to sync the o2 xdaIIi with a mac? Preferably a free way...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

www.markspace.com

MissingSync is what you want.

Not free though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Seanmcn

Thats awesome, so there is no free option?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Seanmcn

You cannot install software on this volume. Your computer does not meet the minimum system requirements needed to install this software. Please see the Read me for more information.

Please dont say i just wasted $36 of my boss's money..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭damo86

yup...its picky on sys requirements, it doesnt accept a my g3 machine but my g4 works .unless you can get your hands on a g4 you've wasted your boss's money...at least its your boss's! try emailing them to get a refund

damo

Advertisement