Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Bebo music site

Options
  • 24-07-2006 3:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi just set up a site with a couple of short demos, have a listen and let me know what ya think, cheers

http://oldboy81.bebo.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Very like Zero 7, which is a good thing. Very chilled. Nice ideas but they definitely need more work.

I was just waiting for something to kick in on Temperal, needs an extra sound or a solo or something just to give it that bit extra.

The other track is way too short to really comment on.

But yeah, I liked it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 daithi81

BaZmO* wrote:
    Very like Zero 7, which is a good thing. Very chilled. Nice ideas but they definitely need more work.

I was just waiting for something to kick in on Temperal, needs an extra sound or a solo or something just to give it that bit extra.

The other track is way too short to really comment on.

But yeah, I liked it.

Yeah i agree on both comments, i intend to stick a key change on Temperal alright, as a lot of other things, and the second track will be a hell of a lot longer than that. Thanks for the feedback though

Advertisement