Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Lidl car stuff

Options
  • 24-07-2006 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭

I believe this thursday will be car accesory week in Lidl in the South of Ireland, check the national papers... good deals on car polishing machines, tyre sprays, tools and other accesories...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭BoozyBabe

You work for Lidl or something??? :confused:

(Actually thought I saw that stuff there last week)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,571 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

• Registered Users Posts: 7,400 ✭✭✭fletch

Think I'll be pickin myself up some of the cleanin products....very reasonably priced!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

No, I work in advertising, just thought I would share the knowledge.

Products available from Thursday morning...

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭sullivk

Think ill try get my hands on the little car fan. Handy for my air conditionless car!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,893 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

lightening wrote:
    I believe this thursday will be car accesory week in Lidl in the South of Ireland
    Pity, I don't live there, I live in Dublin...

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

jonny24ie wrote:
    Pity they don't do a a warning triangle for breakdowns.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

lightening wrote:
    I believe this thursday will be car accesory week in Lidl in the South of Ireland, check the national papers... good deals on car polishing machines, tyre sprays, tools and other accesories...

Where is this "South of Ireland" place you speak of ?? Do you mean Spain ?, thats south of Ireland.

Advertisement