Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bubble Wrap in Cork Where

Options
  • 24-07-2006 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Moving away at the weekend and need some bubble wrap where in Cork could i pick some up does anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Any stationary shop will sell it by the roll. Easons have it...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

we get ours from Ronnie Moore's... clearly superior bubbles to that sold elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

Curious - was driving along McC Street last night and saw a parked car with a big roll of bubble wrap in the back seat??? Was it your car? In which case your search was a success................

Where is that Rymus?
    rymus wrote:
    we get ours from Ronnie Moore's... clearly superior bubbles to that sold elsewhere.

• Advertisement

Afraid not thats my job for saturday
    Judes wrote:
    Curious - was driving along McC Street last night and saw a parked car with a big roll of bubble wrap in the back seat??? Was it your car? In which case your search was a success................

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gubby

dont go *sob sob*

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

Ronnie Moores is on Marlboro Street (between Mall and Oliver Plunkett Street) that side. Good Luck!

So bubble wrap is becoming a much wanted commodity - is everyone leaving Cork???

Thank ya.
    Judes wrote:
    Ronnie Moores is on Marlboro Street (between Mall and Oliver Plunkett Street) that side. Good Luck!

So bubble wrap is becoming a much wanted commodity - is everyone leaving Cork???

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Dan, I have a big roll of it, use what ya need then give back whats left.

MC

Will PM to stop you from wasting money

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

either that or there's a bubble wrap popping craze about to go into a resurgence
    either that or there's a resurgence in the amount of people addicted to popping that stuff.. haha see what i did there?

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭StandnDeliver

u can buy it in argos

Advertisement