Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for a football game

• 24-07-2006 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Hey there
    I'm looking for a football game in Dublin, nothing too serious just a bit of a kick about.
    5-a-side / astroturf / indoor / park with jumpers for goalposts
    Any suggestions???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Have a look into playing in UCD. The pitches are always choc-a-block in the evenings and invariably there is someone missing. I would nearly guarantee you would get a game any evening you show up in UCD.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

I play 2-3 times a week in UCD! Normally there are a few guys hanging around looking for a game, which is handy when we are short on numbers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 ansan

Is there anywhere else to get a game aside from UCD?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 868 ✭✭✭tdv

There's a good astroturf place out in Finglas I used to go out there a few years ago. Cant rember what the **** the place is called tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

Ansan if yer around bushy park this evening about 7 o clock onwards, we'll be playing. Theres always a game on, we normally just grab a few players, cos theres normally about 10/11 of us playing on a tuesday.

The end of Bushy park we play on is opposite Terenure College.

• Advertisement
Advertisement