Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Archie Bronson Outfit comp

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Gondalhibouchat

so Val, finally good to hear ya after weeks not listening... too much Belgian festivals done and still more Belgian one to go to..

Dider Super le con...haha great craic ;)

the chouette is nearly a month in gondaloupaysage already.....
    le chat!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭pastis

Bonsoir Le Chat !
    Good to hear from you, thanks for listening and writing.

I guessed Gondalou would be in Gondalouland now. Thought of her when I was following the highlights of Le Tour De France on TG4 every night. I could picture her and the family up there on a hill making a big day out out of the stage that took the riders to Carcassonne.
    That was also her and Cochonne's birthdays this month, wasn't it? Lazy me, haven't written anything to them yet but at least they were on my mind. Poor excuse.

Lazy me2 : sorry, I haven't sent you your copy of Clayhill's "Mine At Last" yet. I'm a bollix! This week, promised.

Glad you're having a good time at the festivals and in general. Hope the cheekbone's much better now.

Right, gotta go home to my porridge and shpuds, take care Cha-Chat,

Valery

Advertisement