Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rumour of a housemate's return!!

• 24-07-2006 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭

There's a rumour going round that Nikki and Grace will be returning on Friday but won't be able to nominate or win the show. Is this true?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

i hope not

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

How can you say "i hope not"?! The house has grown incredibly boring over the past few weeks, this is slowly becoming one of the worst series - surely re-introducing Nikki and Grace (maybe) would set off some sparks in the house? Even when Jon Tickle was brought back he livened up the house..

Anyways despite that it probably won't happen, it is a believable rumour though seeing as two housemates are being evicted on Friday, but its more than likely theyre just trying to cull the numbers as we get close to the final day.. its like day 70 today I think..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,987 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

I think big brother is clutching at straws if they are resorting to something like this.
    This season is getting worse and worse by the week and bringing back two people that have already been evicted kind of goes against the whole point of having evictions in the first place.
    If the public didnt want them in there, why bring them back....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Umaro wrote:
    Even when Jon Tickle was brought back he livened up the house..

lol, that guy was a gay (not homophobic, just a childish name calling)

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

It has been crap since Grace and Nikki went though, it would've been much better if all those evicted got put into the secret house, would've loved if Grace came face to face with Aishleyne or Suzie for a week without her crew lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

i heard it's going to be craig from BB1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭prothalamium

God help us all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

yeah, i just made that up.
    it was a subtle commentary on unfounded rumours that regularly circulate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

I found myslef not watching anymore, mainly cause they just arent interesting anymore.

Im hoping there is some PLAUSABLE twist to spark things off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

There is nothing going on in this one. I didn't watch any of them to great depth but I remember being drawn in by last years one at around this stage. There is nothing happening in this one to bring in new audiences.

Nikki back. She was fun.

• Advertisement
Advertisement