Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheres the crowd?

Options
  • 24-07-2006 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭

...so the crowd is nowhere to be seen when i'm playing the. I recently got the updated option file off my mate, jerseys perfect, players updated, transfers. is this the reason the crowd aren't there even when attendance is on 3 stars. The computer is using too much graphic space on the jerseys or something? Anyone know how to fix this problem?

Also, my option file is getting dated now with jerseys etc, so is there anywhere good to buy updated memory card option files, provided its legal that is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Something to do with Graphic space I think.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Crowd were removed from PES5 due to the slowdown that was beginning to increase in annoyance in the last few iterations of the game.

It's back in WE10 (PES6) albeit a lower quality and not as animated, but it doesn't look quite so bare as PES5, so its a welcome return.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭Giruilla

dar83 wrote:
    Crowd were removed from PES5 due to the slowdown that was beginning to increase in annoyance in the last few iterations of the game.

It's back in WE10 (PES6) albeit a lower quality and not as animated, but it doesn't look quite so bare as PES5, so its a welcome return.

Do you mean the crowd is never there for anyone? so everyone has this problem? the crowd are there for replays though, just not during the game. I thought it was just the option file i was using.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

No, it's gone for everyone. I think it may still be there if you use the default camera (if I remember correctly,but I never use that camera), otherwise if you use Far or Wide, the crowd is gone.

You can get a tool for the PC version that replaces the crowd, but no such tool exists for the PS2

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Bertser

i hate it without crowds. i normally would only get a full crowd on my first game in master league

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

It's a minor glitch that is annoying yeah, but I'd be delighted with PES6 if thats the worst we have to complain about.

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Bertser

I'd like it on pes6 if you are doing well, you get loads at your matches and if your doing bad the stadiums are not empty but not as full as when your winning

Advertisement