Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Board I removed subscription from not leaving subbed menu

Options
  • 24-07-2006 6:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭

Dunno why, any idears?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

The basic&obvious: Clear cache and log back in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

Done that a gizillion times since unsubscribing

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

It's not in your CP right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

similar problem here

somehow PearTree House is on the sub drop down liast but not on the User CP. i wouldnt mind but i cant access it so why is it there?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

you cant remove a forum from your sub list if you dont have access to it.

I found this out when i had the mustard forum in my sub list for three months while still being permanently banned. had to eventually ask ecksor to either unban me or remove the damn sub :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

Ahh that'd be it. Private board I got culled from for not posting.

*Dissapear off to PM Mod*

Edit: No need it would seem.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/subscription.php?do=removesubscription&f={insert forum id of where you want to unsubscribe from here}

so to unsubscribe from feedback i'd type http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/subscription.php?do=removesubscription&f=82

you can find what the forum id of a forum you do not have access to by right clicking on any link to the forum and clicking properties.

Advertisement