Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to watch first?

• 24-07-2006 7:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭

Wondering what to watch first, a friend and I have split the cost of the box sets for SG1 Season 8 and Atlantis Season 1. We've both seen as far as season seven of SG1 and nothing newer and I'm wondering which to watch first?

If I recall correctly they were aired at the same time but have no idea which one comes first. I'm assuming SG1? Also if I watch one or the other right through from start to finish will it 'spoil' anything mid season or in the finale of the other?

Or does it really matter?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭mob

as far as i can remember there were no major cross overs between atlantis and sg1 for the first season of atlantis. so you could watch them in any order.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

If you watch enough episodes, you'll realize the producers don't have any idea which comes first either - the timelines seem a little bit messed up!

Cross-overs won't matter either, so don't worry. Quality wise? SG:A Season 1 is the better of the two but SG-1 makes a very strong comeback at the end of its season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Well there's the crossover with Weir at the begining, and the whole Atlantus outpost.
    And then there's the one at the end about the ZPM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭saobh_ie

Thanks. First one in the door then.

Advertisement