Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Choosing electives

Options
  • 24-07-2006 8:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭

any one out there know when we start being able to choose are fecking electives, as much as i dislike the shoddy system i wanna have a headstart!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Go to the department in which you took electives from the last academic year and get the programme of modules.

We're picking our modules in late August and early September.

I myself haven't got any electives just the old fashioned three majors for first year and so I'm gonna have two majors for 2nd year.

Whatever rocks your boat tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

arnt you going into second year Chakar?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Yeah thats right Politics and Sociology.I'm dropping History, doesn't do it for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

YOU FOOL!!!!!

Ahem, sorry bout that.

On-topic: Nobody tells us post-grads what our newly modularised electives will consist of. It's just baffling - how can you do a Master's in History and hav an elective/module/whatever-the-fcuk that is in a completely different subject and bears little or no relation to the course you're set to become qualified in?
    UCD's mental. I <3 it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

im a bit confused about my mode 1 choices. so i think ill go into the office tomorrow and ask stupid questions just to wreck some archaeologist head

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

Thread name edited, **** sake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭ed6hellsfresh

hmm meant as a bit of a larf, but critism accepeted,

Advertisement