Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

imagine.ie

• 24-07-2006 8:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

does anyone rate imagine support, customer service etc any good.
    i fined myself dealing with a coporate wall. as you would expect no probs with sales dept. every thing else s***e. there response time is awful. i may be blind but i do not even know to who you complain to.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Little-Devil

OP, i do have some inside info on this company and can tell you that you are right with customer service and i have heard that is really, really bad. My own view is that it is all down to teh training provided and bad management. Let's just say i heard from a friends, friends, friends, uncle, son, granson who knew somone friend who had contact inside. I do believe though that by the end of the year it should be better, but i not 100%.

But he could be just telling lies etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 krazydavie

I though that six months ago and mentioned it to them (no response) as there customer base gets bigger services go down, it appears to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 seanpd

It is a sad state of affairs that customer service in the telecoms industry does not seem to be great. Once these companies have you signed up there are happy to leave you on hold for 3 hours until you give up and then when you do talk to someone they don't have a clue.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

had you heeded advice in every imagine thread on this board you would have avoided imagine.

Advertisement