Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A mess...

• 24-07-2006 9:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭

This started with a party.

On the night on of my friends birthday party, one of her friends that i have not seen in many years turns up. When i last saw this girl i had the distinct impresion she hated me. Although no good reason presented it self at the time.

Any how had a briliant night with her, all the usual stuff, i realy like her. However she is apparently still going out with a person I previously worked with. This guy cheats on her regularly.

Her friend was hitting on me that night... Me = not intrested.

So on the saturday night, The girl im intrested in (A), the girl who is intrested in me(B) and a 3rd girl who I have had a previouse situation with(C) are all at the bbq.

Problem, girl A's bf turns up late in the night, she looks unhappy for an hour or 2 and then bails off. Girl B did not get the hint fom the previous night and is persueing with renewed strenght.... I though a quite conversation, nothing impolite, the night before had sorted that out... It had not, and she was getting more and more annoyed with every one as the night went on.

And girl C... There was more alchol at this party then 3 times the guests. My self and Girl C at the time are thinking, hell, nothing of intrest left here and started drinking... a lot.

You'll never guess who i was with that night.

My Question
    How many problems have i created?

Now i am only intrest in girl A. I delt with one situation fine. one badly and the only non-looney out of the bunch is girl A.

This might be a rant.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭Sony

Thats really confusing

But from what I can gather

Girl A has a boyfriend(whether he cheats or not hes still a boyfriend) so thats out of the question

Girl B youre not interested in

Girl C is a looney

Go find girl D!

Im not being smart but it was only a bit of fun no? just forget about it and move on!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,464 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Girls A, B, and C are friends and probably talk with each other, as girls do, about men and relationships. There's a good chance that C will mention to A and B about your drunken night with her. This may solve your problem with B, but may also distance you from the one you want (A), who already has a bf to boot? Then again, maybe B - C = A ? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

Stop worrying about it. Why beat yourself up with "what if" and "did I just do that".

Jeebus.

K-

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

you need to get more to worry about.

girl A is involved, dont be a prick
    girl b is a no no, you dont like her
    girl c, from my understanding, is a "been there done that" (and again recently)

whats the problem exactly? other than you attempting to flex your e-muscles by having 2 girls interested in you?

my advice? work on getting girl b and c to fall in love get married and adopt children, that should give you a distinct new found happiness and respect for youself, while keep you busy until girl A dumps "mr Unfaithful but right".

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭#Smokey#

whats done is done man.and as Blue said girls tend to talk about men and the likes so you might get B off your back and A may see you in a different light now.there might be a longshot chance you could get in better with A though.

Since you know her bf is cheating on her you could tell him you know(assuming A doesnt already know) and tell him to move on and leave her alone.Then A might see you as a better man even though you did C or A might get a little depressed if she liked him (not by the sounds of your post though) and you can try be her friend and dont try anything until she is over her ex then you could tell her casually that you have feelings for her.

its a longshot man but you never know till ya try.

• Advertisement
Advertisement