Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6 up this week

• 24-07-2006 10:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭

Michael and Spiral
    Susie and Imogen
    Pete and Richard

Public have to vote for who they want to stay.

Who do you reckon will be going?

Who goes? 56 votes

Imogen and Susie
    0% 0 votes
    Michael and Spiral
    60% 34 votes
    Richard and Pete
    39% 22 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Michael and Spiral

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

iConcur.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

Spiral was so ridiculous tonight, it was so clear that he was getting pissed off by the gay jokes - he really does have no sense of humour.

I will admit I nearly choked on my Tesco orange juice when he said "she has an arse like a loaf of bread, and Spiral wants a slice" - that was fecking outstanding, but he didnt mean for it to be funny, more kind of suave and flirty.

Ugh, was anyone else cringing when he was asking Ais to kiss him. Oh man, can you spell "desperate"? I wouldnt kick out Spiral though, he carried the second half of tonight's show. Its unfair that he should be buddied with Michael I think, seeing as theyve only been in the house for 2-3 weeks..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Taters

Susie and Imogen I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

It should be Imogen and Susie, talk about a pair bland, humourless dopes. But on Big Brain last night Michael and Spiral got the loudest cheer.

It will f*cking piss me out if the vote out Michael and Spiral, things are happening around them, arguments and the like. What are Imogen and Susie doing?, talking about poxy make-up and tea.

GET THEM OUT!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

i would like too see Imogen and Susie go! nobody will miss them but i think it'll be Michael and Spiral who will go!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

michael and spiral, please, for the love of god. imogen and susie are nonentities but spiral is just unbelievably thick. i can't stand the sight of him and the sooner he goes the better!

oh and if imogen goes, who will i shout 'minge-o' at?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,252 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

As always, it depends how they edit stuff for the highlights show.

This time though, the public have to vote for who they want to stay, not who to evict. Of course Pete will drag the R&P combination way ahead, but no-one gives a monkey's about the other four, so it could be quite close. This may have been a mistake on Endemol's part, as voting to evict (as usual) might have generated a bit more enthusiasm (i.e. money).

I just want Aisleyne gone, ya get me?, so I don't mind who goes out of this lot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Who stays?, thats a bit strange. Anyway I've made my points.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

The who stays vote fits in with the friendship task. You are voting for who you like, not dislike

As it is positive voting i think it will be susie and imogen going, if it were negative voting spiral and michael would have been gonners.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Damn Pete for being paired with Richard!

Richard's really going to have a big head after this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Spiral is hilarious, I want Imogen and susie out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

I want Richard and Pete to stay, but I'd rather if Michael and Spiral left: Michael is a gay man who hates to be called feminine(Take a Joke) and Spiral is such a tosser when it comes to his rap songs and Fruit and Nut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Lexus1976

What about Aishling and Jenny?

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

Want Michael and Spiral out!!!
    I actually enjoy Suzie and Imogen being so bland, they made strange lady like jokes which are just so boring and bland that they make me laugh!!
    Spiral is headwrecking and Michael just has irritating tattooed all over him!!! I used hate Richard but his oversexualised personality is making the show interesting tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Snoozy and dimogen would be no loss if they were voted out, however Spiral and Micheal should go as they are annoying as ****e on a stick.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Does anyone else not think they should have kept the double eviction a secret from the public? Would have made some good viewing! People voting to get someone out would then be told they voted someone else out in the running! Would be uproar and great viewing!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

The who stays vote fits in with the friendship task. You are voting for who you like, not dislike

As it is positive voting i think it will be susie and imogen going, if it were negative voting spiral and michael would have been gonners.
    Personally I think it's a clever ploy on Endemol's behalf, they're using positive voting to try and get the more boring HM's out. Kind of a reverse on what happened when Nikki went. No one really gives that much of a sh1t about Imogen and Suzie to warrant voting to keep them in.

Does anyone else not think they should have kept the double eviction a secret from the public? Would have made some good viewing! People voting to get someone out would then be told they voted someone else out in the running! Would be uproar and great viewing!!
    That would go against the whole principal of BB, i.e. the public are always in on the joke. And I don't know how it would have made good viewing as you don't see the people that vote for the HM's as they're all at home (apart from the couple of hundred at the evictions) so you would see any reactions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

BaZmO* wrote:
    And I don't know how it would have made good viewing as you don't see the people that vote for the HM's as they're all at home (apart from the couple of hundred at the evictions) so you would see any reactions.

I think he meant the shock of the second eviction would make great viewing..

Anyway, we all know that Richard and Pete won't go, and personally I oculdn't care less which two out of the other four go. Susie and Imogen are pointless and both Michael and Spiral are headwreckers.

Now if only they'd get Aisleyene out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

I hope to god Michael & Spiral go tonight - they are both idiots.. Much as Imogen & Susie are boring, I don't think I could stick another week of either Michael or Spiral...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Michael and Spiral are lucky its not negative voting judging by the sound of the boos.

As much as I like seeing Aisleyne get told a few home truths he's a head wrecker.

Advertisement