Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some music what I recorded

Options
  • 24-07-2006 10:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

clicky linky and download by clicking the blue button, its just a 1.2 mb file of spacey electronic ambient called Cosmic Organ Sequence :)

Mike.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

I like!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Fupp me! That was quick! :D

Mike.

I'm all about the speed baby!

2 things: I got an error when I tried to stream it, could be winamp tho.

also, any plans to expand it a bit? It'd be great to listen to on a plane when you are trying to sleep. (no offense btw, thats a good thing!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Music to drift off to is much under appriciated. No plans to expand it but if you like 'that sort of thing' then just go up a level and download Etoile Nord (12 mb) or Lost in the Stars (4 mb).

Mike.

noticed this: "This is as spacey/cosmic as it gets and a good one to nod to sleep with" :D looks like we are on the same page there

dl/ing now....

• Advertisement
Advertisement