Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help needed ...

Options
  • 24-07-2006 11:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭

I have an indian dream catcher on my upper arm (original or wha?). I want to get it covered up or something around it to enhance it, anyway i've popped into all the tattoo shops i know and havent got far with ideas.

Does anyone know of any studios around Dublin where someone will take time out and help me design something around it?

Cheers
    S

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Debbie in celestial ring (i think) does very good cover ups. Also you can't go wrong with justin in zulu.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Mac in Colour Works always wants to sit down and sketch stuff up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭obrien_pa

The lads in Stigmata Tau in Swords (Cathal and Mick) are both experienced in cover-ups and will discuss your plans and ideas with you until you're happy with them..

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Isadora

Debbie has moved down to a new studio in Arklow. Dublin Tattoo Studio. (Odd name, I know)
    Phil or Mark in Celestial Ring are also very experienced at cover up work and always willing to discuss the possibilities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭sideFX

Isadora wrote:
    Debbie has moved down to a new studio in Arklow. Dublin Tattoo Studio. (Odd name, I know)
    Phil or Mark in Celestial Ring are also very experienced at cover up work and always willing to discuss the possibilities.

Thanks everyone.

Walked by Celestial the other day and popped in to chance it. Booked in with Mark tomorrow, Happy Days! Seemed pure enthusiastic about doing something with it which was very refreshing!

Looking forward to getting it fixed up. Then on to my other arm to get fixed up

Thanks again :D

• Advertisement

Got it done. Am over the moon with it!! Really am. Have to say yer man Mark in Celestial Ring done a super job. Am thinking i might get a sleeve now. Would have no problem getting him to do it. Delighted with it i am!

Nice one for the help boys and girls...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Cool man. Post pics in the thread. :)

Cool man. Post pics in the thread. :)

Sound. It still needs a bit done, small bit of shading. I was gonna add colour but think it looks cool as it is. Ye can let me know what ye think. I had to leg it cause i took a 2 hour lunch from work and had to leg it back. I'll put a pic up of it so far during the week. I'll have to get someone to help me cause i'm the worst on computers. it's embarressing!

Ye can tell me if ye can see the old tattoo as well. I'm gonna get him to do something with two miserable chinese symbols i have on my other arm i got years and years ago.

Am thinking a Samurai warrior around them so i can leave the symbols there but it will look deadly i reckon. From the shoulder to the elbow, half a sleeve i suppose. The symbols mean something to me so i suppose it will be nice to keep them too ...

Advertisement