Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Information for employers.

• 24-07-2006 11:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭

The following link explains the benefits and how to go about employing a person with a disability.

http://www.accessability.ie/employerserv.htm

And also, I am a Disability Awareness & Equality Trainer with over a decade's experience training in both the private and government sector (references can be supplied if required, contact via pm, shameless self plug ;)). And am more than happy to assist any questions regarding the above document.

B

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

your an equality officer B (what does the B stand for anyhow?!)? that could be really useful for me to remember. Do you have an more information on what you do exactly? is it chiefly advocacy and advice you offer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

Snorlax, Im not an equality officer (not for years anyways ;) ) I now provide Disability Awareness & Equality lectures / workshops / programs / training for companies, schools and government bodies & various organisations.

I wouldnt like to say what the b stands for here on a public board however I can PM you my contact details if you are interested.

B

Advertisement