Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tomhaltóirí le Gaeilge

• 25-07-2006 12:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Ar mhaith leat go mbeadh earraí agus freastal le fáil i nGaeilge ó gnóanna agus eagrais eile? Ar mhaith leat gnó a dhéanamh i nGaeilge le gnóanna nuair atá tú ag cheannach rudaí?

Ar mhaith leat bheith tomhaltóir le Gaeilge?

Teastaíonn uaim eagras a bhunú a mbeadh ag feidhmiú ar son tomhaltóirí le Gaeilge ar mhaith leo gnó a dhéanamh i nGaeilge.

Má tá suim agat sa mbeart seo, téigh i dteagmháil liom anseo nó ag seananoc@hotmail.com

(Would you like that products and service be available in Irish from businesses and other organisations? Would you like to do business in Irish with businesses when you are buying things?

Would you like to be a consumer with Irish?

I want to start an organisation that would be working for consumers with Irish who would like to do business in Irish.

If you are interested in this idea, get in contact with me here or at seananoc@hotmail.com)

Advertisement