Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

8의 둘레에 생존자

Options
  • 25-07-2006 8:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

Well thats Korean for Die American Pig but also Survivor Round 8. And I swear to go if one of you people condemn or offer advice on what I should have done ill have Kim Jong Il pop a cap up in your asses.

Okay for this round I'm going to ask a number of questions. You have to answer them all and all correctly. Negative marking is in use in this exam so if your not sure don't risk it. (but in that case you fail so risk it anyway)
    1. Who designed Charleville Castle
    2. Which cider is named after a certain Norman (and its not Norman's Cider)
    3. Whats the price of a pint of chiller in the Porterhouse (at 12am)
    4. What position did Het-Field run for in the SU in 2003-2004
    5. What is the qualification all doormen must have in Ireland as of April 06
    6. Trinity FM (or whatever they called it) lost its license to broadcast because of what?

You know the rules. Pm me the answers because if you post them i kill you for making me restart the round . Good luck me homies.

Sir Grimesbob Nopants

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

at home that came out as 8 ?? ? ?????. In work it came out properly. Incase anyone else is wondering how Koreans can distinguish between different question marks :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

B-K-DzR wrote:
    at home that came out as 8 ?? ? ?????. In work it came out properly. Incase anyone else is wondering how Koreans can distinguish between different question marks :p
    /me goes off on linguistic tangent about how it's to do with the inflection of the silent 'eh?' sound... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

hey I thought this was gonna be a philosophical debate about the numerical nature of '8' :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

probably would have made the post more interesting ;)

Advertisement