Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

• 25-07-2006 8:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭

Yes thats right, finally hit the 200 mark, and the 200th episode is set to be a special occassion, we will have the return of RICHARD..DEAN...ANDERSON!!!!!!

Really cannot wait to see this one, i miss Jack, and i love that he's being put into what should be a very funny episode (we see the return of the cast from "Workhole Extreme")

You all looking forward to this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

Oh hellz yeah.

I have found Stargate to be a little bit boring as of late. Anyone one else find this? It's like, c'mon and actually do something. Take for example the last ep with the
    sleeping bug
    , it's been done to death.

I think since this series it's fallen from grace but RDA will return and it shall be glorious.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

200 sounds good alright. Hope it might kick-start something with the writers.

Advertisement