Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Horror Suggestion

• 25-07-2006 9:07am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭

Hey All,

First time i've browsed the Horror forum.. I don't know why since I love horror movies..

anyway, if anyone has seen this i think they can back me up in saying it is a really good film

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098672/

i saw it when i was about 13/14, scared the crap out of me..

enjoy

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I havent seen this one, sounds intresting. Must look out for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

think its made for tv.
    Mind you they did it live at the tivoli theatre in dublin a few years back. Only two actors and one ghost.

they blacked the whole theatre out..exit lights, the works.
    and introduced a low bass hum

Scared the bejesus out over everyone.

It was around a year ago again, keep an eye out for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Wouldn't put much faith in a made for TV horror movie but in fairness, alongside your recommendation it seems to have gotten decent praise elsewhere. Bettin it'd be a bitch trying to track it down though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

HavoK wrote:
    Wouldn't put much faith in a made for TV horror movie but in fairness, alongside your recommendation it seems to have gotten decent praise elsewhere. Bettin it'd be a bitch trying to track it down though...

amazon usa ntsc

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00004UEEU/026-6555374-2161229?v=glance&n=283926&s=dvd&v=glance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Lindaloo

I saw the play of this when it came to the Helix and would highly recommend it, it scared my sis in law so much she jumped up off her seat!

Didn't realise there was a movie, just researched the book yesterday and will now google for the film, cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭EpiphoneSpecial

Lindaloo wrote:
    I saw the play of this when it came to the Helix and would highly recommend it, it scared my sis in law so much she jumped up off her seat!

Didn't realise there was a movie, just researched the book yesterday and will now google for the film, cheers

i've seen it on ebay before, but never got it. dont ask why, cause i thinks it really good.

but you should deffo try and get your hands on a copy from somewhere ;)

Advertisement