Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Filtration or dosing system for acidic well water?

Options
  • 25-07-2006 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

Have low pH water comming from my well. Have left the porblem for long enough as I cant make my mind up what sort of treatment system to go for.

Have to pick one by the end of the week or I wont have any pipes left to worry about.
    Dosing system is more complicated (meter and pump) but corrects the pH as the water passes a dosing meter so its accurate.
    Firtration system is basically a big cylinder full of limestone which the water passes through. It increases the pH but cant really give any accuracy(depends on how long water sits in the cylinder).

Both cost roughly the same so I would appreciate any advice on which to opt for:confused:

Advertisement