Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A new McMahon

• 25-07-2006 12:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭

From PWInsider.com:
    We just got word from backstage at Raw that Stephanie McMahon has gone into labor. Vince McMahon and Triple H are said to be heading back to Connecticut to be with her, forcing massive changes to tonight's show. My guess is that Shane McMahon and Shawn Michaels will do the next angle in the feud between DX and The McMahons tonight, but that is just a guess.

I was actually just sayin to my mate last night that the baby is due on the 27th, same day as HHH's birthday

Bet Raw will be brilliant this week! Haha

EDIT: Bit of an update I missed:
    While I theorized earlier today that Shane McMahon would do something with Shawn Michaels tonight to further the McMahons vs. DX storyline, that won't be happening. He is not at the show tonight.

Well..this could end up slightly strange. Shawn won't be doing any of the more risque DX stuff, and with no one to do it to, except maybe Coach, the fans might be a little annoyed

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Could be some WWE trick. I'd say Cena and Edge will take the fan's attention tonight more than likely. Would say ppl will be annoyed with no DX though. But Unless DX and the Mcmahon's had alot and themselves in the show tonight, I'd say there shouldn't be to much chaos tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

No Trick, Mcmahons are not at the show but DX is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

weighing in at 8lbs and 2oz, ladies and gentlemen, the newest member of the McMahon family, please welcome Aurora Rose.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dickmcsavage

This is the ultimate wrestling baby. I mean she has HHH as a dad, Steph as a mam, Vince as a grandad and Shane as an uncle. And on top of all that, she was born during an episode of RAW! What the hell?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Stephanie McMahon and her husband Triple H welcomed their new daughter, Aurora Rose Levesque, into the world. Aurora weighs 8lbs 7oz. Both mother and daughter are doing fine. WWE congratulates the entire McMahon family.

Credit: wwe.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

LINK

Stephanie had a baby girl last night.

All jokes aside about pushing and carrying, how soon will this child be used in an angle?

EDIT: How did I miss 2 other threads on this? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Congrats to the new family,but you guys think HHH will give the pram a PUSH? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Q. What does Triple H say to his daughter when she won't take her soother?

A. Suck it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

gimmick wrote:
    LINK

Stephanie had a baby girl last night.

All jokes aside about pushing and carrying, how soon will this child be used in an angle?

EDIT: How did I miss 2 other threads on this? :eek:

Hehe that poor child is going have a very strange growing up. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Congrats to the Levesque family!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

in 20 years time i can see it now

wrestlemania 43: the new wwe women's champion:Aurora Rose.

8 pounds 2 oz:eek: poor stephanie. ouch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

gimmick wrote:
    LINK

This could be the angle Snitsky needs. Have him kidnap the kid and threaten to punt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dickmcsavage

^ PLEEEEEEEEASE let that happen! Or DX could get Snitsky to pretend to be the father seeing as they have never said that HHH is the father. They could have him dress in tux and going up to Vince callin' him Dad and stuff. And of course when Vince gets mad about it Snitsky will say 'It wasn't my fault!'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

chris jericho would have had great fun with this.

Advertisement