Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ultimate whistle song question!!

Options
  • 25-07-2006 10:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hello my good people,

Am sending a message to all you music buffs out there to help me out with a question that is wrecking my head all week! I was on my way home in the car about two weeks ago on a sunday evening and heard this song on either 2fm or todayfm, Do not know what the title of the track or the name of the band is but it may??? include something like youth or young or folk, There is quite a bit of whistling in the track, I was on my way home yesterday in the car and again was listening to either 2fm or todayfm and it is being currently used as background music for an advert for the station!!! I realise this is incredibly vague but any guesses are welcome, Think the lead singer is female but am not sure!

A very nice thank you e-mail awaits the person who helps me out!!!:D :):D:):D:);)

Comments

Advertisement