Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES thoughts.

Options
  • 25-07-2006 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

Hi, first time i post in Proevo.

Just a couple of thoughts/experiences that i want to share here.

have you played pes5 in both xbox and ps2? Are there differences or it's just me? not talking about the control layout, but about the way players react, and so.

For example, playing 2 on 2 (best way to play by far for me) in the xbox when you pass the ball, your player stops and doesn't follow the play, the only way to keep on is by doing a 1-2, while in ps2 you could continue running forward.

The way the ball is controlled as well. Ps2 looks quicker while xbox looks like if the player reacts later to your controls.

Anyone with the same experiences?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

I've played both versions, and I do think the PS2 version plays better. Didnt really notice the players stopping but definitely thought the players reactions after controlling the ball were a lot slower.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Havent played XBox, but have it on PC and mate has PS2 version.
    Gotta say, the PS2 version gameplay seems much faster.
    Probably prefer the PC version though.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭juanjo

This only happens in 2 on 2, and as well in ps2 , forgot to say, every time you pass the ball goes automatically to your mate, by flicking it to the player that is receiving the ball, while in xbox if your mate is not there, he simply doesn't receive the ball but u do, so sometimes you run the whole pitch on your own. I prefer the ps2 version cos i find it more "interactive".

Advertisement