Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wibbly wobbly Jellyfish

Options
  • 25-07-2006 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭

These fuppers have made an appearance at Sandymount again in their hundreds.... anyone know if they are of the stinging variety - don't want to have to do a manual test....

Tides won't suit an evening swim for some time but would like to know before I head out again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭#Smokey#

i'd say they could be man.tell a friend to go swimmin and if he comes back sore you'll know lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I wouldn't go near those things.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

yeah, theres a few stingers out there, but the majority ones don't sting, you shoudl be grand.

genrlly the brown ones are the worstas they have tentaciles. clear purple are usually ok

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

genrlly the brown ones are the worstas they have tentaciles. clear purple are usually ok
    True. The warm weather brings them all up to the surface unfortunately.

Advertisement