Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music Courses in Cork?

Options
  • 25-07-2006 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭

A quick one, can any of you guys here recommend a music course? In particular, a course where I could learn how to read sheet music, learn the theory and play piano/keyboard. Also, preferably it would be a night course. I'm not really bothered about getting a particular qualification, the emphasis is on actually learning how to play!

Can anyone suggest anything?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭JaneHudson

The cork school of music do a basic adult music literacy course. Also there is one in UCC that is the equivalent of leaving cert standard but you study for a certificate and it is expensive. Also I think there might be a course in musicianship starting in the Ballincollig school in september.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 x w62CE t4<D@C

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Gyre

Colaiste Stiofain Naofa, Tramore Rd.
    That's where I intend to go.
    www.cao.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

my friend did a night course in music in UCC. he said it was really good.. and if you do well in that you have the option to apply to do the degree as a full-time student

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Gyre

Sorry...
    the address for colaiste stiofain naofa is www.csn.ie
    Sorry again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement