Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hed Kandi

• 25-07-2006 3:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

going to hed kandi in the pod on sunday and having not been there before what can i expect?

doors open at eleven but will there be queues long before that?

I have heard that hed kandi has become more commercial lately is this true?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

ianomccabe wrote:
    going to hed kandi in the pod on sunday and having not been there before what can i expect?

doors open at eleven but will there be queues long before that?

I have heard that hed kandi has become more commercial lately is this true?

You can expect alot of cheese and electro-house I'd say but all in the name of good fun....

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

The last gig in the pod was aparantly discusingly packed. the pod guys gram everyone in like sweaty pilled up sardines. Music was deadley though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 845 ✭✭✭sturgo

Sounds like my idea of hell... A night of gay hairdresser music. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 dj pj

was at hed kandi few weeks ago in ten in waterford best night ive had in long time... music alll night was really happy house.every 1 loved the tunes:)

Advertisement