Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduation Information

Options
  • 25-07-2006 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

Hey everyone,

I'm supposed to have my graduation on September 5th according to the UCD website. That's the date for Business and Legal Studies.

http://www.ucd.ie/confer/schedule.htm

I just haven't received any information about it in the post yet. Just wondering if anyone knows when we usually find out information or what the regualar story is before I hassle the Conferring Office.

Thanks guys,

Seamus

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Cheers for puttin up that link - I'd no idea when the conferrals were scheduled for, and like you I haven't received anything about it in the mail.

I wouldn't worry about it for now. Act on the assumption that your conferral is due for the date as specified on the UCD website; in my experience it's more up-to-date and accurate anyway...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭nando

I graduated in June. Didn't find out if we had passed until 8 days before graduation and didn't receive info from ucd until 5 days before. UCD obviously don't realise how difficult organising time off work can be for family members. (or finding an outfit for that matter!)

I would trust the website though, and they are fairly organised on the day regarding gowns and photographs etc, so apart from the time of work issue the short notice isn't too much of a problem

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Website is accurate, so you know the day and time. They'll send u out a letter with more details like where/when to collect ur gown, (normally in O'Reilly Hall the day before), tickets for reception etc.

Graduation is over rated imho.

Advertisement