Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cancer > wow

Options
  • 25-07-2006 5:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭

Discuss.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

No, I think I'd prefer WoW, thanks very much.

I have stoped playing though as it is a complete waste of time and money. I was all excited for a while about getting to lvl 40 and getting myself a mount.. once I had done that I realised that it made practicaly no difference to the actual level of enjoyment I got from the game and just couldn't bring myself to go any further.

Cancelled my subscription and bought both Fry Cry and Thief 3 together for the same price as a month of WoW. Far more fun and much better value.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Agreed, cancer > wow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭WTF_L2P_n00b

Stupid thread, stupid sentiment. Cancer killed my mum, posting insensitive ridiculous threads like this is pointless, immature and idiotic.

You can stop playing wow.

You can't stop cancerous growth riddling your body.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Indeed. What on earth were you thinking Sunzz? This isn't funny at all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement