Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new kids on the block

Options
  • 25-07-2006 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭

Hi there everyone, Im new to the boards but in the court for a few months now. I have two young boys aged 2 and 4 and they are a little lonely and i was wondering if there were any other parents out there who would like to arange a kick about or something so that they could get to know some local children.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭dubgirl

hi foxy - think that would be a really good idea. I have a 7 yr old girl and a 2 yr old boy. The 2 yr old really wants to make a little social life for himself because his sister is doing it! Any other takers? We could meet some evening on the central green for a game?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Brilliant! My two year old only has his big brother for company too so it would be great if he could start making some friends of his own. (He could probably do with learning to share and take turns too!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭new arrival

We have a 7 year old girl and a 4 year old boy who would be very interested to increase their social circle!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭dubgirl

cool sounds great - want to pm me? anyone thats interested and we can make arrangements from there?

Advertisement